Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break

Well it is finally Spring Break!

My sister in law just gave birth to my first nephew yesterday. I have not met the little guy but I must say I am in love with him already. My mom flew in for his birth so I have been pestering her for constant pictures and videos of my new nephew and his big sister, my 5 year old niece, with him. Another way technology helps keep me in contact with my mom. I love it!!

I must say that I am definitely homesick for my family right now. I was already homesick but now that this little guy has made it into the world I am even more anxious and homesick for my family.

I am looking forward to my weekend coming up where I will be able to visit my brother and his family along with seeing my mom. Until then I will be relaxing and resting a little bit on my week off for spring break.

More posts to come soon! :)

Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what grade would you give me on my job of keeping you "in the know"? Whatever the grade, I am glad that we were able to keep in touch this week even though neither of us were sitting at home next to a home phone. Love you! I'll text you when I reach my gate at the airport. : )

    ReplyDelete